Tuesday, June 26, 2012

#15

25 June 2012
monday.
wonderful monday? hmmm i think so.
normal day go to school and go back home.
then the night i'm so exited to go dogs's home and feed them. muahahaha LOVE IT 


26 June 2012
Tuesday..
hmmm, yeah go school, do some surprise to someone and finish school, apple's bro drive a new car MAZDA come to fetch us to studio for dance class. it's such a life i din't think it'll be happened to me, at studio me and meiyin is the last one we dance together LOL at least i dance alone but lucky teacher said ok la fine, byeeeee.
reached home, i saw a cibai person go in my room and take out my laptop to the hall and play. HEY LO PLEASE LA, YOU LIKE PEOPLE KEEP GO IN YOUR ROOM OR NOT HUH!!!!!!!!!!!! and you just take off my mood. i can't do anything, i just doing someone surprise. half way my mum come in side and ask me go bath, and she said wanna help me done the surprise to my friend. i don't ans her, i just leave her alone and then my dad came in, he said the same word, and i crying yeah cause it's too touch. when he seem me crying, he took a joke, he saw ah park's paper and said, hhahaha why this person so funny, write until so geli LOL. done it, i go to bath, still crying, cause the non-family blood go inside my room and take my stuff!!!!!!!!!! CIBAI !!!!!!! my parents bring me out, to the dogs's home, i still crying in car, since 8 half to 12am i go back home and crying few hours long. i lock my room fall asleep, i just woke up in the early of the morning, until 12 my mum wake me up, and i skip school....
 AND THE NON-FAMILY BLOOD, PLEASE YOU DON'T MAKE ME HATEE YOU MORE DEEP. YESTERDAY NIGHT I GOT DA FEELING TO KICK YOU DOWN OF MY FATHER'S CAR. I JUST DON'T ! o0o DAMN YOU STILL SITTING MY MOTHER PLACE. YOU THINK YOU VERY BIG AH ! 1 DAY I'LL KILL YOU DON'T EVEN THINK I'M GO IN THE JAIL. I JUST KILL YOU ! 
then i just thank you to the auntie who cheer me in the car, she said, i'll help you just tell me what happened. but i din't tell her, cause i know she can't, she can't do what i want, cause i wanna leave home, leave with my parents without my grandparent. without the non-family blood. freaking super hate the non-family blood. but my mum do, she love them, cause them are her family blood, i din't think so far, they don't leave, i leave. that's all. actually i'm not trying to have HATE word in my life, but i needed RESPECT ! 

0 comments: