Saturday, June 30, 2012

#17

30 June 2012
Saturday. HOLIDAY !

i'm wake when 11 with the Jing Yee's morning call, than i done everything, me and mummy waiting my dad to fetch us, they want to go hospital visit my cousin, she's living there almost two month ++ i think. yeah, sister, god bless you. :)

and i reached meiyin house, her brother open door for me, and she da bian ing. while playing laptop. i go her room gossip with her and she still don't want to bath. keep on walking and chat with meee. than she go and tell her dajie wanna go out dy, her dajie ask she wash plate, wash shirt than only can go out -.-zzzz LOL! hahahhhaha than she told me , LUCKY I HAVE A BROTHER WHO CAN HELP ME ! hahahhahahahhahahha. on the way to Jing Yee's house. we keep walked wrong side hahahhah LOL when we reached her house, she asked, who ask you guys come my house?!?! OF COURSE YOU LA ! ARE YOU DREAMING ?!?!?!?! after her dad awake and wanna take car, meiyin give JOJO catch hahhahahaha she said she gonna CRY OUT LOUD ALREADY . I CAN'T stop laughing..... we go for secret receipt for brunch than go sakae sushi for lunch and dinner.


we bought so much useless stuff hahahhahaha. for an idiot ^^
than we go heavy norman wash pics, take pics.
lalalalalalallala
after that we walk to QUEEN OF SPADES nom nom nom. AWESOME DESSERT ! LOVE IT SO MUCH than we go opposite there buy stuff to an idiot also ^^ than we waiting Jing Yee's brother to fetch us.


SAKAE SUSHI !


LOVES !


WE SHOPPING, WE ATE, WE CHAT. WE NOMMMMMM


SUPER DOPE !


heheeeeeheeee


soon!!!! NEW NIKE BOTTLE. LOVE! WILL GET MORE MUCH PARTNER TO YOU AND ADIDAS LOVELY !

i got my dinner at cousin's home and go back home for a busy dayyy

0 comments: