Wednesday, July 4, 2012

#20

4 July 2012.

in the middle of the night, so suddenly i saw someone's blog and writing me such a super super bad friend in her life, its some of money, i join another people, i can't but she obviously can do it in front of me, yeah, she was my owner, and i'm obviously her dog, opps, nope, WE WERE ! with the stupid idiot believer for her! =)

in school! my mum gave me RM5 she have no more smaller one lol. today i have to ate KFC two piece spicy chicken and one piece domino's pizza i'm full LOL
still go and play the drink machine with my extra money hahahha
i stra8 away go in school, and i have no friends over there, i just dong my Geography homework and ask KENI draw for me ;P hahahahah thank you.
after that i join chengying, jeannie, jasmin and booncze them at the first stair so sudden, he coming down, i watch booncze's face than i walk away LOL SOHAI LA 96


as my mum said, i can enjoy my life with some really stupid person, there'll be more much cheerful ! and PEACE 

0 comments: