Thursday, July 5, 2012

#21

5 July 2012

nothing fun actually in school
the first period cibai new BM teacher is really super duper bitch! kill us
sit in front of the class, let Pn.Ooi hit, let she scold yeah lots of teacher in Batu Unjur damn BITCH

in class, i don't mean anything for leaving my place and sit with other friends, it's doesn't my fault and yeah, need you say so loud and mean it all my fault? SHE LEAVING HERSELF. YEAH SO ?!?!?!?!?! you think other people don't know? please la!! and still remember what you told your bestfriend? =) oh yeah it have been be long time ago, you already forgot, so here i remind you.. you said, I JOIN THEM BECAUSE OF THEM HAVE LOTS OF BACKUP MA ! ;) ok, fine its ok. but you know what?!?!?! actually i don't believe them WHY THEY WERE SO HATE YOU AND SAID YOU DOUBLE FACE. YOU KNOW WHY ?! CAUSE YOU ALWAYS TALKING COCK TO OTHER PEOPLE. AND WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU ?! It's been easy, you double face! =) i don't care how you say me as, or what triple face something, oh yeah, i just can upload your naked messey forest to youtube and yeah you know what happen.

the last, meiyin was so exited to see the malay handsome during the Berlian's PJ class! same here, we ponteng! then Pn.Ooi catch me but doesn't realize them are following me oh so sad. our PJ class! i'm so worry about Pn.Ooi finding me, and i have no go to meet her SO HOW ! TOMORROW SKIP SCHOOL :( that's all, and thank you Jing Yee for th bubble tea yeah  



0 comments: